The last update: August 22, 2018
Our company takes a lot of effort to keep your personal information confidential and secure. Please read the following text about our rules for handling information.
Why we need your personal information
We collect your personal information because it helps us provide a high level of service and ensures easy access to our products and services.
Besides, by using your personal data we are always able to send you timely updates on our products and services, as well as special offers and events that you might be interested in.
When, what for and what kind of information we collect
We collect your personal data and other kinds of personal information in the following cases:
- Data you provide us with — when you register on our website, we ask for your personal data (like your name, address, email, and account password)
- Cookies — when you visit our website, we send you one or several cookies. A cookie is a small file that contains a character string and serves as a unique identifier of your browser. Cookies are used for enhancing the level of services, for instance, to save user’s settings.
- Website cerebrohq.com — when you visit our website, we collect info on which pages you have visited. This information is stored in server logs and includes your IP address.
- Website statistics — this information is collected by Google Analytics.
- User messages — when you send us a message (by email or any messenger), we may keep these messages for processing the requests, answering your questions and further improvements of services we deliver.
When we may hand over your information
Disclosure of this information is only possible in the following limited cases:
- We have your permission to disclose your personal data. To hand over any confidential information, we need your explicit consent.
- We have sufficient reason to believe that the use, retention, disclosure, or access to such information is essential for (a) compliance with any laws, regulations, and requirements of legal action or legitimate government request, (b) compliance with the current Rules and Regulations for service provision, including investigation of potential violations, (c) disclosure and prevention of any fraud, as well as troubleshooting and elimination of security issues, or (d) protection from direct threats of damage to rights, property, or security of our company, our users and/or public, as requested or permitted by the law.
Plastic card payment
You can pay by a card of the following international payment systems:
- VISA International
- Diners Club
Bankcard transfers are processed through Stripe electronic payment system, which ensures your transactions go smooth and safe.
We store no information about your credit cards, all transactions are made through a secure connection.
Cerebro employees have no access to clients’ personal bank details, including information concerning transactions and purchases.
Data protection officer
To contact our data protection officer, please use the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
75/10 Fridrikha Engelsa street,