The last update: February 10, 2010.
Our company pays a lot of attention to keep your personal information confidential and secure. Please read the following rules and regulations on how we deal with your personal information.
Why we need your personal information
We collect your personal information first of all, because it helps us provide a high level of services and, secondly it ensures easy access to our products and services.
Besides, by using your personal data we are always able to send you timely information on updates of our products and services, special offers and events that you might be interested in.
When, what for and what kind of information we collect
We collect personal data and other kinds of personal information, related to You, in the following cases:
- Data you provide us with – when you register on our website, we ask for your personal data (like your name, address, e-mail, account password)
- Cookies -when you visit our website, your PC sends one or a number of cookies. A Cookie is a small file that contains character string data and serves as a unique identifier of your browser. Cookies are used for enhancing the level of services provided, for instance saving a user settings.
- Website http://cerebrohq.com – when you visit our website we analyze what pages of the website you reviewed. This information is being stored on server logs and includes your IP address.
- General website statistics – this kind of information is being collected with the help of Goolgle Analytics.
- Users’ messages – when you send us a message (by e-mail or any other messenger), we may keep these messages for processing the requests, answering your questions and further improvements of the services we deliver.
In what case we transfer information about You
The disclosure of the specified information is only possible in the following limited cases:
- We have your permission for disclosing your personal data. For passing any confidential information we need your obvious approval.
- We have enough evidence, that the access, use, conservation or disclosure of such information is a must for (a) complying with any laws, regulations and requests of a legal process or legal governmental request, (b) complying with the active Rules and Regulations for providing the services and investigating a could-be-violation, (c) discovering and avoiding any fraud actions, as well as for security problem solution and debugging, or (d) protecting from instant threat of wrong-doings to rights, property or security of our company, our users and/or society, as requested or permitted by the law.
Plastic card payment
You can pay by a card of the following international payment systems:
- VISA International
- Diners Club
All operations on plastic cards are made through the electronic payment gateway www.chronopay.com. The ChronoPay company is a specialized service providing secure online payments by plastic cards.
When making a payment, ChronoPay takes the plastic card data, then sends it to the ChronoPay authorization server via a secure SSL data channel.
All the card data is sent in encoded form only.
For the information transfer ChronoPay uses special security technologies for online card payments like Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code. All operations with your card are made in full compliance with the requirements of Visa International, MasterCard and other payment systems.
The security of the internet payments with ChronoPay is guaranteed by the International security certificates – PCI DSS and SA Hackersafe. Besides, the payment page where you fill in the plastic card data, supported by ChronoPay uses the web-hosting of the RockSpace – one of the leading web-hosting providers in the world.
Novoschukinskaya str., 14