April 8-10, 2011 Saint Petersburg hosts The First Annual Gaming and 3D Industry Conference – OGIC.
On April 9, during the Day of CGI & 3D, we’ll take the floor with our seminar – “Media Project Management Systems”.
Our CEO, Konstantin Kharitonov, will touch upon the following common issues:
- How to shorten production cycle?
- How to reduce iterations on comments and revisions?
- How to transfer information between people without loss or misunderstandings?
- How can one say / write things that can be hardly expressed by words?
- How vendors and freelancers can be managed and controlled?
Venue: Petrocongress Hall, 5, Lodeinopolskaya street, Saint Petersburg, Russia
See you there!
PS: if your company resides in Saint Petersburg we can arrange a separate presentation of Cerebro for your stuff one of these days. It will be absolutely free, at a convenient time for you, at your office. Send your applications to email@example.com.