We are glad to inform you that the long-waited Mirada Pro Player beta testing is opened! Mirada Pro not only displays pics and video in stereoscopic 3d mode but gives you a unique tool for drawing and typing comments over it. Parallax adjustable comments!
If you wish to take part in beta testing you’ll need the following :
- Windows or Linux-based OS 32 / 64 bit or Mac Os X (10.5 – 10.6)
- Some equipment to watch steroscopic 3D, either anaglyph red-cyan eyeglasses and any nVidia/Ati/Intel graphic controller, or a 3D Vision kit and an nVidia Quadro series graphic controller plus a 120 Hz monitor with 3D support.
Steps to be made:
- Sign up to Cerebro demo version if you don’t have a Cerebro account
- Download and install Cerebro desktop client if you don’t have it
- Download the zip archive (26 Mb) with Mirada Pro (Win / Linux 32|64 / Mac Os X)
- Save a reserve copy of the current Mirada binary file (for ex. win mirada.exe located in Cerebro folder)
- Unpack the downloaded archive and replace the default Mirada binary file with Mirada Pro.
- Read Mirada Pro stereo mode user manual here.
Important: Mirada Pro beta license is valid till May 13, 2011!
Soon you’ll be able to purchase Mirada Pro for a small fee.
We’ll be glad to get your feedback here or on our Tech Support portal: http://cinesoft.zendesk.com